11 Random Facts About Elizabeth
|Salt Bagels Ready to Eat!|
2. My obsession with zebras originates from when I was 7 years old and saw some zebras at the Philadelphia Zoo. I was amazed at how fantastic these animals were and have loved them ever since. My zebra collection is quite impressive.
3. I am right-handed but left-everything else. I shoot pool with my left hand. I cut meat with my left hand. As a child, I could only do cartwheels on the left side.
4. As part of my job, I send out blast emails about manufacturing quality control to 50,000+ people. Inevitably, a few people unsubscribe each time.
|Playing my piano.|
6. I've never been "put under" with general anesthesia. I was awake when my 4 wisdom teeth were removed and during gum surgery. Thankfully, I haven't had any other surgeries.
7. My greatest fear is bugs. Specifically roaches. I would stop running for three full months in exchange for a guarantee that I would never see a bug in my house or at my office, or have a bug crawl on me. Would I stop running for six months? I don't know. I really do hate bugs.
8. My body has a very rigid clock. If I don't fall asleep between 8:00-10:00pm it will be very difficult for me to fall asleep, and I will likely have a restless night and wake up at 4:00am or earlier. I only stay up after 10:00 if I absolutely have to and my ideal bedtime is 9:00. Before I met my husband, my average bedtime was 8:00.
|The playcount totally doesn't reflect my preferences.|
10. To go along with number 9, I used to be obsessed with music countdowns on the radio and would write down all the songs as they were played and keep log books. I would love to predict the song rankings. This was when I was a teenager-- now there's the Internet.
11. I lack a natural maternal instinct. I do not feel at all natural holding babies and I'm actually scared I will drop them or hurt them. I'd like to think that if I had my own baby, I would get comfortable really quickly. But as for now, I'm very awkward with babies and small children.
Love it! Good job today!ReplyDelete
I also despise roaches. They make me flinch irrationally. And I hate that about myself.ReplyDelete
I hear ya on #11.ReplyDelete
That's really neat that you can play by ear. I majored in music and know how HARD that really is if it doesn't come naturally.ReplyDelete
I was a manager at an Einstein Bagels for a short period of time and got fired. Haha, guess I wanted to share some randomness with you too!
Fun post, always good to lighten it up and stuff. Have a great weekend!
I used to do the same thing with radio countdowns!!!ReplyDelete
haha, I keep participating, but everything is still about running! I think I'm super boring.ReplyDelete
hate bugs too, and I will someday tell you the freakiest story ever.
Playing the piano by ear, that is so amazing!
Hee, I'm like you but opposite - I write with my left hand but do MOST (not all) other things right-handed, like using scissors, knives, and needles. I shoot pool left-handed, though. (And I suck at it.)ReplyDelete
yes yes, I feel the same way about bugs.ReplyDelete